This Month's Happenings at First
- Brotherhood Breakfast – On Saturday, February 1st, men of all ages are invited to come and enjoy fellowship, breakfast, and a devotion as we celebrate the bond of Christian brotherhood. The Breakfast will be served at 8:00 am in the Fellowship Hall with a brief devotion to follow. If you would like more information, contact our Brotherhood President, Eddie Price (789-5269) or Vice-President, Gil Plants (424-9062).
- Lord’s Supper – On Sunday evening, February 2, we will be taking the Lord’s Supper together during the evening worship service.
- · Cottage Prayer Meeting – On Monday evening, February 10th, at 6:30pm, come join us in the prayer room for our monthly cottage prayer meeting. This is a wonderful time of praying together for our church family and other needs. For more information, please talk to Garry Penix.
- · Books and Biscuits – On Tuesday morning, February 11th, at 7:00am, join Bro. Seth at Bob Evans for breakfast, and receive information about this new monthly fellowship opportunity. For more information, please talk to Bro. Seth.
- Focus on WMU - Focus on WMU week is an intentional time to focus on WMU’s impact in local churches, communities, and throughout the world. This year, Focus on WMU is February 10–16. Visit wmu.com/focus for more information. Also, please feel free to speak with our WMU leader, Pat Patton.